- EAGER: Open Science Data in Semantic Web Research
National Science Foundation. September 2020 to August 2022.
Role: Co-PI, main proposal author.
- Modular Ontology Modeling for Food Supply Chains.
National Institute for Standards and Technology. September 2019 to May 2020.
Role: Researcher, main proposal author.
- Knowledge Analytics with Semantic Technologies (KAST).
Dayton Area Graduate Studies Institute. May 2017 to July 2019.
Fellowships and Scholarships
- Graduate Student Council Fellowship.
Wright State University. May 2016 to July 2017.
Further Project Involvement
- A1: KnowWhereGraph: Enriching and Linking Cross-Domain Knowledge Graphs using Spatially-Explicit AI Technologies.
National Science Foundation, September 2020 to August 2022.
Role: Postdoctoral Researcher.
- Convergence Accelerator Phase I (RAISE): Spatially-Explicit Models, Methods, and Services for Open Knowledge Networks.
National Science Foundation, September 2019 to May 2020.
- Towards Undifferentiated Cognitive Agents.
Air Force Office of Scientific Research. July 2018 to July 2021.
- Ontology Modeling for the Historic Slave Trade.
The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation. April 2018 to September 2020.